Located in the Waterbury building in the Northeast Minneapolis art community, MuseFlora client Lifelong Heath Family Chiropractic Studio is hosting a casual evening of wine and roses.
MuseFlora owner Cana Potter will lead a beginning level floral design class in an intimate setting, connecting the class instruction to everyday use. Light refreshments and wine will be served. The $35 ticket fee includes your take-home arrangements.
In this class we will:
- Identify the four basic flower shapes
- Learn a widely used floral design formula for bouquets
- Discuss the best vase shape for your arrangement
- Talk structure
- Cover fresh cut floral care for longevity
- Discuss the most relevant principals and elements of design for casual use
- Put everything into practice to create two arrangements you can take home
Please bring your favorite vase, bottle, or waterproof container for your design. There will be a container for your second arrangement.
Space is limited, so register early!